Cost of living in George, South Africa vs Lagos, Nigeria
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.212 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Lagos? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Lagos (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 ₦ in Lagos you would need to make just about 1,022,871 ₦ (R 40,571) in George.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dhaka costs Taka 110 (about 2 hours ago)