Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 896 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)