Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / JPY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,246 (¥136,673) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $920 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)