Cost of living in Yinchuan, China vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 36% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $629 (4,104元) in Yinchuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)