Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15301 USD / CNY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 11% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $785 (5,133元) in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 3 hours ago)