Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $761 (4,960元) in Wenzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 3 hours ago)