Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 USD / EUR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 45% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,367 (€1,142) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $940 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)