Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.616 USD / BAM
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $940 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $703 (1,141KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 4 hours ago)