Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $922 (﷼ 38,822,838) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Madrid costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 4 hours ago)