Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021.
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 20% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,078 in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $900 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)