Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15535 USD / CNY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 38% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,313 (8,449元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $950 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmedabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)