Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01756 USD / DOP
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $900 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $746 (RD$ 42,486) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)