Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $745 (﷼ 31,376,378) in Rasht.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)