Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 24% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,113 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $900 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,015,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (about 5 hours ago)