Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021.
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 23% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,231 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montreal costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $29,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £0.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)