Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.826 USD / CAD
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,350 (C$1,635) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)