Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $719 (COL$2,595,589) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 3 hours ago)