Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $573 (Rp 8,320,216) in Malang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orsk costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nantucket costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €71 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)