Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.191 USD / EUR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $962 (€808) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $890 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)