Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24239 USD / MYR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $875 (RM3,609) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)