Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00262 USD / SDG *
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $365 (139,258 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)