Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30473 USD / ILS
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,434 (4,705 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $960 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)