Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01352 USD / INR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $579 (₨42,798) in Jamshedpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)