Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17686 USD / BRL
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $691 (R$ 3,905) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)