Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.215 USD / EUR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,407 (€1,159) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $940 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)