Cost of living in Dalian, China vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 24% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $762 (4,967元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)