Cost of living in Changsha, China vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15380 USD / CNY
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 18% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $731 (4,750元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 25,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Madrid costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$66 (about 1 hour ago)