Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.215 USD / EUR
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,341 (€1,104) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $960 in La Libertad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)