Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18968 USD / BRL
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $930 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $688 (R$ 3,629) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 3 hours ago)