Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs La Libertad, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in La Libertad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in La Libertad (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in La Libertad you would need to make just about $754 (COL$2,765,668) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)