Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.735 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥427,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥242,503 (14,491元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)