Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.919 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 35% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥410,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥266,386 (15,745元) in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)