Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.597 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥429,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥273,485 (16,478元) in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Khouribga costs 270,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)