Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.432 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 67% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥431,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥142,806 (₨99,755) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Talca costs CH$11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 2 hours ago)