Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.735 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 37% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥437,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥276,279 (16,510元) in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)