Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.628 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥483,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥180,383 (R$ 9,190) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)