Cost of living in Thane, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.448 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 63% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥413,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥153,848 (₨106,259) in Thane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)