Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.747 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥419,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥163,965 (R$ 7,903) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 3 hours ago)