Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥446,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥305,169 (﷼ 117,260,129) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 4 hours ago)