Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Kyoto, Japan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00258 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥429,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥226,590 (﷼ 87,674,398) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)