Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.688 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 32% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥445,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥304,291 (18,235元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)