Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.783 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥496,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥202,650 (R$ 9,751) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 6 hours ago)