Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02839 JPY / COP
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥477,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥171,255 (COL$6,031,426) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 2 hours ago)