Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.903 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥434,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥195,484 ($b12,293) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)