Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.904 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥468,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥214,536 ($b13,490) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)