Cost of living in Ranchi, India vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.467 JPY / INR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 58% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥452,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥191,666 (₨130,675) in Ranchi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)