Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.323 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥483,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥233,877 (20,655 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 6 hours ago)