Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00744 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥484,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥194,813 (Rp 26,189,776) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)