Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20177 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥420,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥386,583 (1,915,969 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)