Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Kyoto, Japan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 132.846 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Kyoto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Kyoto (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥487,000 in Kyoto you would need to make just about ¥433,711 (€3,265) in Nuremberg.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 79 (about 2 hours ago)